Please Like our Facebook Page

Please Like our Facebook Page
Please Like our Facebook Page

Adfreestats

THERE IS POSSIBILITY OF SOME VIDEO STARTING AUTOMATICALLY. PLEASE PAUSE THE UNWANTED VIDEO, SO THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE AUDIO DISTURBANCE.

Sunday, January 24, 2021

 

Shri. Parkala Prabhakar has shared the video of his interaction with Sardar Montek Singh Ji. Kindly share your intellectual and economic insight on this interaction. 

 It will take sometime for me to analyze the interaction and share my views on various social media platforms. 

 In an era, where economic views are driven by one's political thought processes, an apolitical conversation on the economic aspects was almost like "gush of fresh". Please excuse me for my literary misadventure, but, I insist on sharing this quote to express my feelings, and that of the audience, when they view this video. 

 "A gush of fresh AIR is what i get when i exit this glutton world through some beautifully carved stories with words placed rhythmically" Roshni. 

 I think, we should thank the organizers for giving freedom to Dr. Parakala to transform the conversion into a meaningful dialogue.

 I suspect, the conversation is not impromptu. There is a faint smell of the content being discussed beforehand back stage. It does look like a backstage planned conversation, or possibly, I am getting a bit nosey. even if it is true, it does contribute positively to the quality of the conversation. 

Hope, I have done my job as an "Usher"

1 comment: